Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ricky Nelson got it

"I will follow you" - was Ricky Nelson a blogger?


To celebrate his life and foresight (as his May 8th birthday approaches), I intend to go forth and follow a bunch of OBN bloggers.

Leave a comment in this post if you agree Ricky knew something about blogging and I'll stop by.

Then look for the beads and blades moniker on your site, starting today!


If your're so inclined, feel free to do the same,(this blog included!).

It's a hoot to promote that OBN blog love!



Here's another favorite in my let's Celebrate Ricky Blogger fest. This one got a bump in Pulp Fiction - Lonesome town.



Then I'll read about milestones in my journey in the Reader.

No comments: