Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Thursday, December 15, 2011

New larger Spinner - 1/2oz Dbl Blade Bullet

Just finished launching a new 1/2oz spinner in the web store.

It weighs 1/2oz - comes in 12 colors - and can be purchased without a hook! Many anglers fish waters where hook restrictions vary by body of water. You can choose the #4 treble hook, a split ring, or a duo lock swivel to be attached to the spinners wire.

The double Super Willows are sweet blades. A #4 Gold rides tandem above a #5 Nickel blade. Noisy and lots of strobe. The top friction disc collides with the blade which results in wobble and clacking noise against the faceted glass beads.

When hooked, the spinner is over 4 inches long.

Here's a Picasa slideshow of the color selections and some of the Salmon that went for the prototypes.



Check them out in the Fish Creek Spinners web store!

3 comments:

BrookfieldAngler said...

Very nice, John!!! I actually got out in the hunt for steel a few weeks ago with some FCS inline spinners. They turned out to be the only thing that produced that day!

John Delaney said...

Hi Nick, glad to hear we got your FCS in your blog roll working. That reader feeder stuff is magic to me.

I forget which Steelhead spinners you got, maybe the 1/4oz Glass ones? In any case, nice to hear feedback they worked for you and Happy Holidays!

BrookfieldAngler said...

So am I! I always have had a static graphic link for FSC in my "tackle box" section, but I never knew when/if you posted anything new.

For the most part, i think they were the armadillo, but I forget the weight off the top of my head.