Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Friday, January 31, 2014

Time to give some spinners away - February 2014

Just noticed it will be a Special Valentine's Day - 2-14-2014 this year. Valentine's Day golden birthday?

I haven't held any Spinner drawings in a few months, so here's the ice breaker.

February 2014 free Fish Creek Spinners drawing - Comment the blog post to enter. The Comment form is found at the bottom of the post.

If you want to enter and get them mailed to you, Leave an email address and source - blogger, facebook, google plus, other ; Need that info so I can contact the winner to collect mailing information. e.g. I'm in - fishcreekspinners@gmail.com Faceblook

It's going to be a dozen beauties! Trout spinners small and medium. A $40-$50 value.

Share those URL's, Facebook and Google Plus posts and spread the word - the more the merrier - and the more the winners. You get a second entry for sharing. However only comments on my initial posts count for entry.

I'll assign a number to each valid entry and then use Random.org to pick winners. One winner every ten entrants. e.g. if I got 25 entries, I'll set it to pick 3 numbers out of a range of 1 to 25. It's random, so they might all be in the first 10, who knows. Great odds. If we get 100 entrants, that's the cutoff. Sign up quick.

Twelve Spinners are 1/8oz Glass and 1/5oz Metal Armadillo's, 1/10 FireAnt and 1/8oz QuadProps, a 1/8oz Transformer and a few one-of-a-kinds like the Manatee.
Fish Creek Spinners February 2014 Spinner Drawing Assortment

5 comments:

Daniel said...

I have had no luck trout fishing since I moved to California, so maybe some new spinners would turn my luck around. :D

John Delaney said...

Hope so Dan, wishing you luck out in those Sierra's. Things come to those that wait, but only what's left, lol.

Anonymous said...

good luck john . i shared on fb . do not enter me in this . you have given me enough .
Frank Empson

Psycho Bunny said...

I'm in, daniemariegray@gmail.com - facebook

this is awesome, thank you so much for chances such as these!

Anonymous said...

I have used you 7" 3oz muskie spinner with great success here in New Mexico. It would be great to give you trout spinners a try.
rcastellese@atd-us.com Thanks for putting on the giveaway!!