Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Thursday, December 23, 2021

Cold weather, Cable Spinners and other brain storms

 After going through a cycle of making some cowbells, the cable was left on my workbench along with other spinner clutter (it's a mess, like my desk), on a cold December day. 

So I got to thinking, why not make a some small trout spinners using cable vs wire, and bucktails?

Sounded like a good idea, so here's what I came up with.


I bet I could put these at the end of the cowbells for trolling or just fish them like spinners in streams and river current. 

I think I'll make some with hoochies and banded zonker trebles too.


This is a hoochie treble.



Banded zonker trebles



In the zone, here's another custom idea. Cement mirrors on to the blades using the stuff your dentist uses on fillings and caps, it's water proof.

Inline mirrored Buzzers. Put it in front of your cowbell. These ought to shake something loose!


These ought to flash a bit!

It's cold outside, what could I do!

Cheers and Noise on the Line!





No comments: