Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Monday, January 31, 2022

Big Dog Squid Divers

I keep finding stuff when I clean.  Another sweet find under the work shop table.

This time 4 boxes of 'big' painted Musky spinnerbaits (about 500 of them). I got them in a trade with a Denver Tackle shop. They're not dressed out with blades and skirts, but are twisted .051 heavy wire and the hook shanks have 1 1/8 inch gap. The bodies were air brush painted in several multi-color patterns.

3oz Spinnerbait bones

2oz form


I tried dressing some out with blades and silicon skirts and also with some banded zonkers, but didn't like them.

Next attempt to get some traction on them is using Hoochy Squids.

I sniped off the blade stem and slid on a Squid. These could be attached to a cowbell and go deep. Also bounced thru fat deep water chutes for big Trout or Salmon. Water where is hard to get down to the fish.


Big Dog Squid Divers

The pink one in the middle has a stinger squid trailer. a sleeve crimped cable loop off the main hook, a worm collar for the squid, and a swivel clasp for stinger hooks.

Nice looking bait (in my opinion). Get'em wet. 

Let me know if you want any of the big spinnerbaits!


No comments: