Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February Spinner Drawing winner is....

The winner of the first monthly spinner drawing for February is....

BlazerShane!

I went thru several iterations of how to do the drawings, then opted for the Keep it Simple Stupid and put everyone's handle name on a business card into a big bowl, mixed up the names, and drew one.

I removed mine and two relative names (sorry Ben and Paul)  from the list and added a couple of email requests from New Mexico.

Here's a demographic of the participation. (my classifications) based on checking the Follower info. If you want to know which stack you're in, send me a message.







February Spinner Drawing entries Click to Enlarge
    
BlazerShane, Congrats! Send me a message with your shipping address. Get'em wet and send me fish story! I hope you find an opportunity to fish them all in Oregon, plenty of species to go after.

Noise on the Line!

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooooHooo

i never win anything.... :D

Im glad i won something i could actually put to use too :D

Id been having a real lousy day but this turned my frown upside down :) thanks!!!