Fish Creek Spinner Zonker Spinnerbaits Fish Creek Spinners Armadillo Trout Spinners 1/5oz Glass Armadillos Fish Creek Spinners large fishing spinners Fish Creek Spinners Walleye Rigs

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October Hunting theme Spinner drawing

Twenty six comments. Against the odds, the winning entry is 13..

Stop by Fish Creek Spinners Web Store and checkout it's new format!

There must be something about Mariposa and .308's! (maybe she'll share a couple?).

 

Random.org pick screenshot

I'll get these in the mail later today.

Original Post

Time to start up the October spinner giveaway.

This month it's going to be three custom 1oz Muskie blasters.

To get the weight, they're made from spent .308 casings centered by eight 3/16 inch nickle beads. They'll have #7 gold Willow blades and hand-tied bucktail #1/0 treble hooks.

Muskie blasters - Scented with cordite~!


This picture shows the set of three I have for sale in the web store.  If you win the drawing, your's will all have the smooth gold blade (center spinner) and the bullet head (leftmost spinner), not the bead heads.

The picture gives you a sense of what you'll get if you win. This one shows what you can catch!



The enter, comment the blog post. If you use Anonymous, be sure to provide a forum and ID or email, so I can contact you, should you be the the lucky winner. AND

Note!  Following an idea that I noticed on a Troutrageous.com drawing, you can comment up to 5 times and raise your odds of winning. This lets Random.org know they trip your trigger, and based on what I've seen on previous drawings, the sources (forums, bloggers, other) with the most entries often won. So stop by and comment (up to 5 times this month).

Good Luck!

33 comments:

Manuel said...

Excellent creativity with those. I sure would like to add some big spinners to my arsenal.

Anonymous said...

Big D from WL.com says,
Wow, those are some "banging" spinners.

Anonymous said...

Big D from WL.com says,
Just like shooting fish in a barrel.

Michael Agneta said...

I'd have no use for those giant lures, but damn if they aren't cool!

Anonymous said...

In! ~Flicker www.fishenchanment.com

Anonymous said...

I like these a lot! Nice job!
-GoneFroggin, FishEnchantment.com

BrookfieldAngler said...

I have a feeling that this will be my month!

BrookfieldAngler said...

I even shared this on G+ for some good kharma!

BrookfieldAngler said...

BTW...I am FINALLY going to put those steelhead spinners that I got form you a couple of months ago to use this evening.

I'll send pictures

Anonymous said...

Awesome lures, bet they'd work on springers!

spokey9, walakes.com

Anonymous said...

sweet spinners i shoot a 308 ans thay are sucker bronze

Anonymous said...

sorry i was the last one that posted ManleyFisher from FishEinchment.com

Anonymous said...

NMFISHN from fishenchantment.com needs more of those! I've been catching Tigers with them all year!

Anonymous said...

Mariposa from FE here- Matt took my spinner so I'd love to have this pair. Thanks for the contest!

Anonymous said...

She can have one but NMFISHN from FE needs them more then her!

Anonymous said...

NMFISHN needs more FCS tackle!!

Anonymous said...

NMFISHN from www.fishenchantment blowing up the requests here! LOL

Anonymous said...

NMFISHN from FE Signing off in hopes of winning! FCS ROCKS!!!

Anonymous said...

scented with cordite LOL

plamb12312-fishenchantment

Manuel said...

@MARIPOSA - NMFISHN will just take these ones away too. LOL! They are safer with me.

Manuel said...

I know some Pike that would like to try and make a meal out of these.

Manuel said...

We see 308 spinners, Pike and Muskie see Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!!

Manuel said...

Wishing everyone good luck on this drawing as I secretly wish you not so good luck!!!! LOL! JK! Good luck everyone!!

troutman brook said...

Nice spinners! Way to reduce reuse and recycle!

BrookfieldAngler said...

I only have three comments?!

BrookfieldAngler said...

BTW...steelie fishing was a bust! They weren't hitting anything - eggs, streamers, or spinners all produced nada

Anonymous said...

WL Teal101 in for the contest!

Killer looking spinner. Very original.

Hunting Games said...

Awesome post! I like it very much. I'll be reading again soon!

Fishing Tips said...

I love the Muskie Blasters fishing lures!

John Delaney said...

Think I still have an assortment for sale in webstore in the 'Other' category.

http://store.fishcreekspinners.com

The webstore has a new format, check it out. Still not finished reformatting, but pretty happy with it so far.

Free Hunting Games said...

Those are some really cool lookin spinners. The fact that you're going green by recycling the materials is just a bonus. What are you charging for those, if you still have any.

John Delaney said...

Think they were like $10 each, not making them unless a customer wants some as a custom job with their brass and will mail it to me.

Hunting Games said...

Great post, the spinners looks great and I like recycled material in those.